The house is in a central area and very well-connected by public transport:
- the Piramide stop of metro line B is at 400m.
- the closest bus stop is at 100m and several other bus lines stop close by, including the 30 Express that will take you to piazza Navona in 15 mins.
- the number 3 tramline is at 200m and stops in Trastevere, Circo Massimo, Colosseo and San Giovanni.
- the Ostiense train station is at 500m and connects with Fiumicino airport (www.turismoroma.it/infoviaggio/con-laereo?lang=en), Fiera di Roma (Rome’s trade fair/congress district, www.fieraroma.it/index.php?l=eng) and other railway stations of Rome (Termini, Trastevere, San Pietro); ‘Italo’ high speed trains (www.italotreno.it/EN/Pages/default.aspx) to various Italian cities (Florence, Venice, Milan, Padua, Bologna and Turin) also stop here.
- Ciampino airport is connected by buses to Termini train station (www.terravision.eu/italiano/rome_ciampino.html or www.sitbusshuttle.com/ciampino) and metro line B to Piramide.
- the Roma–Lido railway is at 400 m and travels to the archaeological site of Ancient Ostia in 26 minutes.
- there are taxi stations in front of the Ostiense and Roma-Lido train stations.
- if you are travelling by car, parking is no problem in the streets around the apartment and there is also an indoor private parking 500m from the house in piazzale dei Partigiani in front of the Ostiense train station (www.sabait.it/it/parcheggi/roma/roma-partigiani)